Exams – Collection of Results
Letters will be given to all candidates giving options for collecting results in the summer. We do not email results. The options for collecting all your results from school are:
- Collect the results in person at the time specified from the school.
- Give the Exam Office a stamped, addressed A5 envelope to have your results posted.
- Complete the form you were issued with and give it to your representative to collect your results at the time specified.
External candidates collecting their results should come to the Exams office between 1030hrs & 1400hrs.
Anyone taking exams with Edexcel will have been issued with a PIN which allows them to download their results direct from Edexcel. You need to register with this BEFORE Results Day.
GCE Results Day (Thursday, 15 August 2013) Collection Times from Sixth Form Centre (SFC)
- Year 13 – 0900-1000hrs
- Year 12 – 1000-1100hrs
- Year 11 – 1100-1200hrs (Collect from Big School)
You will need to go to RHS on 15 August anytime between 9am and midday to collect your results for any subject you have studied there.
GCSE Results Day (Thursday, 22 August 2013) Collection from Big School
- Year 11 – 0900-1000hrs
- Year 10, 9 – 1000-1100hrs
Any results not collected on Results Day will be distributed via tutor trays at the start of term.
The modular nature of GCEs and GCSEs, and the fact that not all modules are of equal size, mean that it is not that easy to see how you are doing part way through the course. The Understanding GCE marks or Understanding GCSE Marks downloads should help.
If you have a problem with your results, or think that you may want a paper re-marked, then please see the Post Results section, or contact the Exams Office.
Last updated 31 January 2013