Parent Consultations 2017-2018
YEAR 9 PARENT CONSULTATIONS – 18 JANUARY 2018
We are now accepting requests for early (4:00pm–5:30pm) or late (5:00pm–6:30pm) appointment slots for the above event. Please forward your email to:
Please make a request only if you have a genuine reason to do so, e.g., travel difficulties. All parents will automatically be scheduled an appointment within the general time of the event (4.00pm-6.30pm) unless an early or late set query has been submitted.
Note that whilst every effort is made to honour such requests, it is with regret that these cannot be guaranteed.
The deadline for these requests is 1st December 2017.
No requests can be taken after this date.
Appointment letters will be issued to students for delivery to parents on Thursday 11th January.
Please note that once set, absolutely no changes can be made to appointment times.
Wherever possible, requests for early or late appointment sets have been accommodated.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Schedule for 2017/2018
- All notices concerning parents’ evenings will be placed on the LSS website, The Weekly Word, Insight, and our Daily Notices system.
- Please do not contact the school for early (4-5.30pm) or late (5-6.30pm) requests until a notice is published indicating we are ready to receive them.
- Contact details will be provided at this time.
- Please ensure you make such requests within the strict deadline.
- These requests, although accommodated whenever possible, cannot be guaranteed.
- Separate notices will be posted indicating when appointment sets have been issued to students, using the same systems as outlined above. These are delivered to students via form tutors.
- Please note that Y12 and Y13 now have two parent consultations dates, as there will be no formal written reports.
Please click here to download the consultation dates.
Please click here for Parent Consultation FAQ's